Chief Executive Officers Statement of Commitment:
Ajencia Environmental Policy is to reduce the impact of the company’s operations on the environment, in so far as is reasonably practical. Our objective is to promote sustainability and environmental awareness to staff and contracted employees who work on behalf of Ajencia by:
- Complying with all applicable environmental UK statutory legislation and sustainability Commitments.
- Reducing the companies carbon footprint where possible to change the company’s contribution to climate change.
- Use ULEZ compliant vehicles with our future fleet management program
- Lights and electrical equipment will be switched off when not in use.
- Heating will be adjusted with energy consumption in mind.
- All incidents detrimental to the environment are reported, investigated and action taken to prevent reoccurrence.
- Preventing pollution and reducing consumption of resources through recycling where appropriate.
- Incorporating energy efficiency measures into the company’s facilities and promoting efficient energy use in all areas of business activity
- Promoting and continuing to invest in technologies that provide alternatives to the business e.g., PIR lighting and energy saving light bulbs
- Ensure our staff are aware of the environmental impacts of their work activities and encourage them through regular awareness training inductions to help minimise those impacts.
- Reduce, re-use, recycle through our business activities
Ajencia will review this policy statement annually to reflect new legal and regulatory developments and promote good practice.